Looking for a fun and easy Easter craft project for kids? Our DIY decoupage egg tutorial with pressed dried flowers is the perfect activity for children of all ages. It's easy to make and incorporates beautiful dried flowers, adding a unique touch to your Easter decorations.
- Hard boiled eggs
- Mod Podge or clear PVA glue
- Pressed dried flowers
- Gather your supplies.
- Paint a layer of Mod Podge or PVA glue onto the surface of the egg.
- Carefully press the dried flowers onto the Mod Podge, arranging them in your desired pattern.
- Apply another layer of Mod Podge on top of the flowers, making sure to cover them completely.
- Let the egg dry for a few hours, or until the glue has hardened.
- Repeat the process on as many eggs as you like, experimenting with different flower combinations and designs.
By following these easy steps, kids can create their own beautiful and personalized Easter eggs with dried flowers. This DIY project is a great way to introduce children to the art of decoupage, while also adding a fun and festive touch to your Easter celebrations.