Impress the whole family this Christmas with this fun Christmas cracker DIY in our exclusive Marlo print that add the perfect finishing touches to your tablescape.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Download our exclusive printable Marlo Christmas cracker template here
- White or Pink A4 cardstock
- Butter knife
- Christmas cracker snaps (optional)
- Ribbon or string
- Sweet treats
- Download and print both sides of our exclusive printable Marlo Christmas cracker template on white or pink A4 cardstock.
- Cut out your cracker shape by following the lines of the template.
- Use a butter knife and a ruler and score along all the dotted score lines.
- Use a craft knife or scissors to cut out the diamond shapes. This is the tricky part.
- Fold along all the score lines. You need to fold the diamond shapes in on themselves to make a valley fold.
- If you want to add Christmas cracker snaps for that extra pop, glue this on the inside of your cracker.
- Overlap one of the sides and glue your cracker together.
- Bring one end together and tie with ribbon or string.
- Pop in some sweet treats or personalised gifts.
- Tie ribbon or string to the other end to close.